Listening to Glen Gould playing Bach is always refreshing and when it comes to music these thoughts seem to unfold.
– music always captures a mood.
– it can present a memory as concise as a forgotten scent.
– music evokes an emotional response, sometimes quite rapidly.
– some music can be disliked or maybe that should read not appreciated as much as other music.
– it is sometimes quickly liked or it can be liked in greater amounts with prolonged listening.
With every generation music changes on the “outside” but it always remains the same “inside”.